Japan, Taiwan, South Korea View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Award-winning Escorted Tours & Tailor-Made Holidays
Japan | South Korea | Taiwan
Wendy Wu Tours was born out of a love and passion over 27 years' ago when Wendy led her first group tour to China. Over the years, the Wendy Wu Tours experience has expanded and now includes Asia, Central Asia, Latin America and from 2021 – The Middle East.
With a depth of experience and wealth of knowledge present in every detail of your carefully designed holiday, itineraries are meticulously planned to include the iconic sights as well as immersing you in the local culture, putting you right in the heart of your chosen destination.
With a range of fully escorted tours, tailor-made holidays, private tours and dedicated solo departures, you can travel in your style, your way.
Exceptional inclusions, an expert team and a host of fantastic guides are waiting to show you their homeland and the extraordinary adventures that await.
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 27 years' operating tours to Asia and beyond
- Book with Confidence Guarantee: lower deposits and flexible payment (final balance not due until 75 days prior to departure)
- Travel safe protocols on every tour
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Go Beyond, dedicated solo departures, private tours and tailor-made itineraries
- The Wendy Wu Tours team is a group of experienced and dedicated National Escorts and Local Guides
- Wendy Wu Tours creates unique travel experiences you will remember for life
- All your travel plans are taken care of, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday
Inside this Japan Brochure, you will find:
- A wide range of fully inclusive tours including the bestselling Japan Uncovered, Discover Japan and Jewels of Japan tours as well as the 22-day Japan by Rail, unique to Wendy Wu Tours
- Dedicated solo departures for A Week in Japan, Jewels of Japan, Japan Uncovered and Discover Japan – look for the purple colour code
- 'Experiences You'll Love' boxes highlighting authentic cultural experiences
- Even more dates for cherry blossom and autumn leaf seasons
- Destination, airline and hotel information
Travel your way
Wendy Wu Tours has a range of touring styles to help you see Asia in the way that suits you best.
All Wendy Wu Tours group tours include:
- International economy-class airfare and taxes
- All meals on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours and most meals on Exclusive and Go Beyond Tours
- Transfers and all transportation in country of travel
- Expert National Escorts and Local Guides
See the highlights of the region on a Fully Inclusive Classic Tour
These meticulously designed journeys are perfect for those who want to see iconic sights and magnificent treasures on a fully inclusive tour.
On a Classic Tour all your arrangements are taken of – flights, accommodation, transfers, touring, meals and if you need them, visas. You're in safe hands throughout your tour with Wendy Wu Tours' National Escorts who have at least five years' guiding experience and are born and raised locally.
Get under the skin of Asia on Go Beyond Tours
The Go Beyond range offers active, authentic and up-close cultural experiences. They also take you to less-explored locations with bucket list adventures. Step away from mainstream travel experiences to embrace inspiring new adventures.
Always wanted to travel to Asia and experience a different culture but not keen on doing it on your own? Wendy Wu Tours' Solo trips offer you a ready-made group of likeminded travellers. Wendy Wu Tours' National Escorts are there every step of the way, and some free time is built-in so you can go exploring on your own or with your new friends or simply take some time out to just relax.
Private Departures of Group Tours & Independent Travel
If you enjoy the comfort of having arrangements made for you, yet want to travel at your own pace, then a private tour is perfect for you. A private tour follows a pre-defined itinerary but with the benefit of your own personal guide. Perfect for couples and families that want greater flexibility of when to travel and the style of accommodation. Most of our group tours can operate on a private basis.
So much to see…
A country steeped in ancient traditions, culture and bursting with history; Japan offers a holiday experience like no other.
Explore the vibrant city of Sapporo, soak up the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, discover volcanic springs of Hakodate, learn about the way of the samurai in Kakunodate, visit ancient shrines, ride the bullet train, taste sake, try your hand at making washi paper, take part in a tea ceremony and discover Japan's spiritual heart in Kyoto.
You never have to travel far in Japan to get out into nature, be mesmerised by the tranquillity and mystical Arashiyama Bamboo forest, explore forested mountains or sit and watch the snow monkeys bathe in hot springs surrounded by snow.
Taiwan is a contrast of both culture and land, where futuristic and traditional customs come together.
Soak up the buzzing capital of Taipei, relax on a motorboat cruise, visit a tea farm, admire the famous Dragon and Tiger Towers, explore Taiwan's largest monastery and learn the art of Taiwanese whisky.
A melting pot of Asian cuisines, Taiwan is where you can dine on Cantonese, Sichuanese, Beijing-style or Japanese food which are considered to be the best outside of Tokyo.
A land of ancient ruins, romantic legends, natural wonders, extraordinary landscapes and bustling modern cities, South Korea is an undiscovered jewel of East Asia.
Explore UNESCO world Heritage sites, wander green tea plantations, dine on exquisite seafood, take part in a Korean cooking class and experience the museum without walls.
South Korea also bursts with magical pink blooms in March for Cherry Blossom season and is often less crowded than the Japanese season.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.